Sunday, October 2, 2016

Weekly Update #5

This was a very exciting week for me, I was able to get into many classrooms this week! 

Caught Mrs. Carter's class begging for her to continue reading!
 I love finding the 5C's all over the building, here is Mrs. Hall's door :)

 Some projects have commenced all over the building.  I did get a chance to see third grade beginning to research Famous Americans but I failed to get any good pictures so I will try and get some up on the blog soon.   Mrs. Stull and Mrs. Littlefield's 5th grade classes are working on a globe project.... here are a few pictures 



 First a little papier-mache... talk about engagement!!






They had to complete several layers, and it needed to dry for awhile..
 Then they painted :)


 Then they began placing the continents and labeling essential parts of the globe...

They researched a specific continent and are  writing papers to go along with their globe :)  can't wait to see these hanging in the hall!

No comments:

Post a Comment