Monday, September 5, 2016

Pre-Service Weeks

It has been a fun few weeks getting ready for the kids to return....
2nd week in August I participated in a Coaching Academy...


 We received some introductory training at WHS MakerSpace...


I finished moving into my room and then cleaned up what will be the WES MakerSpace!  So excited about this!! Room 33 the place to be!




 forgot the finished room but - I will get one up soon- it is empty anyway :)
 
Then along with the group of coaches we planned and delivered the New Teacher Academy...
They completed some Kagan structures and got to network a little...

 We completed a project slice at Windsor Castle Park... and investigated the 5 C's




 There were even some great discussion points..
 Then the teachers returned :)  yeah!
We went on a bus tour of the Windsor District!

 We had Convocation...wish I had more pics

We participated in ST Math Training and ARC Training..

Then I led a 5C's training...WES faculty and staff came up with some great ideas!



































 

No comments:

Post a Comment