Sunday, September 18, 2016

Weekly Update #3

This week was very busy with ST Math!  I supported some initial work within this new program we have at WES! In fact I didn't really take many pictures this week :(  However, I think I did have my hands on over 100 IPADS :) supporting teachers as they load ST Math!

I have noticed overall that the kids really like ST Math.  I am working on sharing a notes page for the next few weeks so that teachers can get plenty of information.

So my favorite moment of the week was when this kindergarten friend said,"I can't wait to tell my mom I am learning math!"

  In addition this week I spent time participating in our first extended PLC meetings of the year, sorry I didn't take any pictures. 
I will do better next week. :)

The other part of my week was spent learning more about ARC and IRLA in order to be an additional support for k-2 teachers in the implementation of this new program.

The one thing I saw is that some teachers have tabbed their IRLA, here is an example of one that I saw:


 This makes it very easy to get to each section as you are leveling.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment