Monday, September 12, 2016

Weekly Update #2

A Great First Week!
A bulk of the First Day - I read to different classes!


This week I also did some team building lessons to start building rapport with the class I will be working with as I start my project in Mrs. Carter's room :)  




 I saw some great development of the 5C's...here is Mrs. White's class developing their ideas on Creativity :)





 Sidebar:  Saw this in a classroom and asked if I could share... 
A ketchup folder for incomplete work --love it!
  
ARC Training was on Thursday:  It was great seeing the ARC Coach in action:  I was able to see her in 1st and 2nd grade :)



ST Math:  Mrs. Post, Mr. Bridges, and Mrs. McDonough classes served as a few of our ST Math guinea pigs last week- and this week we will be getting a lot more classes started :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment